1. Supervises the activities in the Fitness Room.
a. Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment.
b. Teaches proper stretching, strengthening and aerobic exercises
c. Observes participants during workouts to alert if unsafe practices are being used.
d. Works hours as directed by Fitness Director.
e. Monitors attendance in classes and bills all guests
2. Teaches assigned classes unless not proficient in activity.
3. Assists with housekeeping of the workout facility as well as the fitness equipment. Inspects exercise areas and equipment
4. Enforces fitness rules and regulations and Club policies, rules and regulations.
5. Performs other duties as directed by the Fitness Director.
6. Adheres to all policies and procedures, memos and oral instructions.
Fitness Instructors are paid an hourly rate of $20 plus 100% of lesson money.