Hi -- My name is C.J. and I am the owner of Sylvania Fit Body Boot Camp and I'm looking to add a personal trainer to my boot camp facility.
This trainer should be ready to have FUN and get people in the best shape of their lives!
HIGH ENERGY, POSITIVE and PASSIONATE about getting people HAPPY about their bodies; that is what we’re looking for!
Position Overview: Our Trainers work directly with clients in a group setting to provide 30 minutes of high intensity circuit training. Our program is designed to be the best 30 minutes of our clients’ day every day! In addition, Trainers provide encouragement, resources and coaching to a variety of fitness levels.
- Be the best 30 minutes of our clients’ day every day!
- Provide a high level of energy at each session with passion and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises during group session
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during sessions for different levels of fitness
- Monitor clients’ progress and challenge them during sessions
- Coach clients through weight loss challenges and hold them accountable to their goals
- Develop relationships with all clients, knowing names and what their why is
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Facility Manager
- Continually develop training knowledge through education
- Understand and adhere to company core values, leading by example at all times
- Personal Trainer Certification and/or Degree in related field
- Desire and passion to help people change their lives through health and fitness
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- A dedication to maintain personal integrity and your own health and fitness
If you think you would be a great fit for our clients and our team, Please send us your resume and we will get back to you within the next 24-48 hours!