Welcome to the future of fitness, Chicago!
F45 Training is the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world with over 1,200 franchisees in 36 countries in just 4 years. We are located in Roscoe Village and looking for key players that are energetic, loves fitness, and knowledgeable about High Intensity Training .
F45 Trainers play a fundamental role in the team and company culture. It is the trainers responsibility to lead our classes and work closely with each individual member providing the ultimate F45 experience. The ideal candidate has a passion for health and fitness and has mastered the skills of exercise, motivation, multi-tasking, and brings a contagious energy. Come work with a team who is looking to change the fitness world and be day makers in every person's life who walk through the door.
• Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
• Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
• Perform fitness consultations, talk with each new member and prospect about goals
• Talk about membership options to clients before and after class
• Maintain a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Workout for free
- Fitness casual dress - F45 uniform provided
- Passionate, fun, and collaborative work environment
Other Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Energetic, passionate, positive, motivational, team player, hardworking, and loves helping others
- Punctual and in uniform
- Must understand functional movement, HIIT, and heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports F45 workouts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be clear and comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrate knowledge and usage of social media such as Instagram and Facebook
- Ability to conduct fitness assessments with clients and be able to evaluate needs
- Promote and sell ONLYF45 services in studio, assist in membership growth and retention
- Physically fit and leads a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to demonstrate and complete every exercise in the workouts with perfect form
- Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises
- Required to be on foot and constantly moving while leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout
- Required to set up, break down, clean and store away equipment around studio floor before and after classes
Part Time or Full Time
- Commensurate with experience, minimum $25 class for new group certified assistant coaches, upwards to $35 for experienced head coaches. Classes are 45 minutes long. Additional pay available depending on shift, opening/closing duties, commission on sales or clients brought into the studio.