Do you have a passion for fitness and motivating others to achieve their fitness lifestyle goals?
Does helping deliver life-changing results to people bring you personal and professional gratification?
Do you want to become a part of the world’s fastest-growing fitness franchise, with over 1,900 studios in over 45 countries?
If so, F45 Training Scarsdale would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
F45 is like no other workout. The concept was born in Australia in 2011 and has exploded across the globe, with over 1,900 studios across 45+ countries. What makes F45 unique is it merges 3 separate leading-edge fitness training styles into one 45-minute functional training class and incorporates technology to increase efficiency and drive literally life-changing results.
F45 Trainers are responsible for leading classes of up to 27 members and must deliver dynamic instruction, drive motivation, ensure safety and proper form and help makes the sessions the best 45 minutes of each client’s day.
F45 Training Scarsdale, is looking for an energetic, motivating, charismatic, personable and confident trainer to join our team! F45 is all about making our members feel part of our FAMILY and it is our job as the trainer to make sure our members feel supported, encouraged and motivated at EVERY session. This position is for trainers who are passionate about health and well-being, fitness as well as building a community that keeps our members coming back every single day!
We guarantee that you will have FUN just doing your job. There are no workouts to plan, F45 programming is managed centrally. You will build friendships with our members and other trainers and we are flexible with days/hours/shifts.
F45 Trainer Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of the studio which includes:
- Leading F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training Classes
- Delivering instruction in the F45 Terminology
- Ensuring members are using correct form at all times
- Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises
- Inspiring and promoting an energetic environment
- Attending to any injuries suffered by staff or clients
- Assisting with pre-opening activities by attending promotional events with team members to introduce the service or extend the brand
- Enrolling new members on site or in the community
- Assisting in the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Able to multi-task and think on their feet
- Completing client fitness appraisals
- Welcoming members by name
- Ensuring the studio is impeccable at all times
- Attending and participating in weekly and monthly operational meetings
- Helping train and lead part time trainers
- Relatable, reliable, down-to-earth, confident, leader
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and business partners
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Motivated and passionate about the fitness industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual and in their training uniform
Applicants must have:
- A positive and outgoing personality
- 1 year minimum experience as a fitness trainer/group trainer (preferred)
- Certification through a nationally-recognized organization (AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.)
- Current CPR/AED
- A willingness to work flexible hours
Job Type: Part-time