You want to build an engaging and thriving career in fitness, but you have no idea where to start.
You know you don’t want to helplessly grind it out at a corporate gym, but you have limited experience as a coach and are not sure where else to go.
You are a fast learner and passionate about improving lives, and what you would really love is a place that provides the hands-on education and guidance you need to start your new career.
You are asking yourself:
- Where will I learn how to be a coach...not just a trainer?
- Am I going to have to work split shifts to get started?
- How will I find clients?
- Am I a contractor or employee?
- How does it all work?
These are the questions all new coaches face and we understand how daunting it can be to figure out what your first steps should be.
The truth is, everyone in your position is feeling this way. There is simply aren’t a lot of good options out there. What you need is a better way.
That’s why we have been intentional about creating an environment where new coaches can thrive. When you are a coach at Mint, here is what you can expect:
- Access to our 120-hour MintFit Coaching Certification, giving you the hands-on experience needed to take you beyond ordinary personal training and into the world of next-level fitness coaching.
- Consistent work hours either in the morning or evening depending our our needs and your preferences.
- We will never ask you to “sell” a membership. This is not a used car lot - your job is to change lives, not pressuring people into buying things.
- You will have access to ongoing training, benefits, and growth opportunities. We want you to have a career, not a side job.
So, if you want to go from inexperienced and unsure about where to start to the all-star fitness coach who produces life-changing results while having fun doing it, use link below to apply!