✔ Are you a people person, driven, fun, organized & energetic?
✔ Can you inspire and motivate people to achieve more than they thought possible?
✔ Do you have a passion for fitness, changing lives and working with a group of like minded peeps?
✔ Do you like the sound of working with and leading other trainers to facilitate F45 sessions, which are pre-programmed?
If you've answered YES to all these questions then we want to hear from you!
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, confident and energetic Studio Manager to join one of the fastest growing functional, high intensity interval training (HIIT) group fitness concepts in the world!
You need to be an experienced self-starter who is truly client focused with a track record of delivering results in order to assist building a team and the studio in a way that will inspire our clients, build community, and help change people’s lives!
As the Studio Manager for F45 Ballard, you will lead, coach, motivate, inspire and have full accountability for our team. You will ensure that everyone runs the F45 Training sessions to the highest of standards at all times.
You will play an active role in the promotion of F45 Ballard in the local area, using social media and other platforms to share the amazing experience that our clients have each and every time they visit our studios.
You will have significant administration responsibilities including client management, leads & sales processes, employee scheduling, customer queries and the management of email & social media accounts.
You will play a vital role in creating an inclusive and fun culture where all types of people feel comfortable and welcome to train and socialize.
Feeling excited? Let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Collaborate and report to the Management team to discuss daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Meet and get to know every member who walks through the door - know their name, their spouse's name, their kids' names, their pet's name, what's their favourite food. You'll understand their fitness goals and any physical limitations and/or injuries.
- Possess the trait of punctuality, discipline and efficiency, which is critical to our success and yours!
- Demonstrate with impeccable form the exercises that make up that day's workout, in the time allotted. Assist and coach clients as they work through the exercises, correcting form or making appropriate modifications based on limitations or injuries.
- Participate in marketing events, including community events, outreach events, flyer / free pass handouts, etc.
- Ensure classes are run on time, and in a positive manner.
- Assist with training and scheduling trainers, in accordance with F45 Training methods
- Identify / pursue partnerships with in-territory groups, organizations, and companies.
- Maintain the studio to ensure it is clean, equipment is arranged properly for the next class, etc.
- Depending on schedule, you may open the studio early morning and / or cleanup / setup for the next day's workout at the end of the day.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you tell us why! We want to know why you feel you'd be a good fit for our team.
Competitive salary + bonus potential for the right candidate