Class Coach / Team Personal Trainer
412 West Middle Turnpike
Manchester, CT 06040
|Job Start Date:||3/20/2017|
|Pay:||Starting at $15.00 To $20.00 Per Hour|
A Cardio Express Class Coach / Team Personal Trainer is responsible for creating a fun and educational fitness experience through the implementation of small group training classes and our paid team training program.
- Conduct effective, high-energy, and enjoyable small group training classes and paid team training sessions.
- Identify member goals and objectives.
- Develop safe, professional, exciting, and comprehensive team training program to ensure members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals.
- Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class and program attendance.
- Monitor and instruct members during classes and team training sessions on the safe and effective use of strength training equipment, cardiovascular, and flexibility.
- Complete all administrative requirements associated with each client's fitness plan.
- Adhere to Cardio Express policies and procedures, and all operational standards related to providing a safe and welcoming environment for members.
- Attend staff training and meetings as required.
- Remain current on certifications and new trends in the industry.
- Current nationally recognized personal training certification required.
- Degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or in Physical Education preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior personal training or fitness class implementation strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of current health and fitness standards and principles.
- Must have a passion for fitness with a commitment to personal fitness goals.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Able and willing to work during club peak hours which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Position reports to District Fitness Director
AWESOME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation with top training rates for top performers
- Personal Training certification reimbursement
- Continued education reimbursement for select candidates (up to $400 per year)
- CPR/AED/First Aid certifications offered on site
- Developmental training provided by our District Fitness Director
- Free Cardio Express membership for self and spouse
- Annual performance reviews
- Promotional and career advancement opportunities for top performers
WANT TO CHAT? YEAH, WE THOUGHT SO...APPLY TODAY!
View Count: 53