Zone Fitness Clubs Position Description
Direct report to General Manager
As a Personal Trainer, you will be responsible for providing various personal training services that offer members programs to maximize work out efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, enjoy their fitness experience and improve overall sense of well being.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals.
2. Fulfill Member Service requirement, up to 2 hours per week. Duties may include the following:
Fitness Assessments and Equipment Orientations
Responsible for teaching the Zone Fitness interval and circuit group training classes.
Fitness equipment cleaning
Promote and sell personal training programs and services
3. Achieve or exceed monthly revenue and session goals.
4. Develop and maintain a personal training client base.
5. Administration responsibilities include but not limited to reporting all redeemed personal training sessions in the club software system, reporting commissions, booking of appointments, and handling member personal training files.
6. Ensure the safe exercise execution by members and guests on the fitness floor.
7. Make sure all members and guests are following the club rules and regulations.
8. Performs other lead duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Current certification with a nationally recognized personal training organization.
· Current CPR certification. First aid also desired.
· Professional image through dress, posture, poise
· Assertive with energetic enthusiastic personality
· Self-motivated and team player with excellent communication skills.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
· Work is performed in a Club setting.