Being a Burn Boot Camp Trainer offers a fun and exciting opportunity to join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises. You will have the opportunity to influence others with your knowledge and passion for fitness and healthy lifestyles. Providing an unmatched workout for our clients, while fostering community and achieving client’s goals, are a few highlights to how you will make a lasting impact on our members.
As a part of the Burn Boot Camp brand, you will also be responsible for supporting growth of member base and utilizing the promotion of additional revenue streams and system wide challenges to diversify revenue. Burn Boot Camp Trainers lead with appreciation, passion, excitement and providing a positive community for change. The Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training (HIIT), and creating an environment of support to exceed our client’s expectations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 15-20 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ.
- Focus on member experience, protocol execution and location growth.
- Deliver top quality service focused on the Burn Boot Camp philosophy and 5 pillars of success.
- Perform Focus Meetings with a minimum of 20% of the active members.
- Participate in weekly statuses with the other Trainers to align on Protocol/Programming and provide any feedback from members.
- Obtain monthly joint venture partner focused on community and long term relationship development.
- Engaged in location social media and email marketing strategies following all posting and communication standards in an effort to develop a strong social media presence and high engagement on all platforms.
- Co-Host a different seminar, once per month, as a way to show our investment in our members.
- Attend a minimum of one community event per month and participate in all philanthropic events.
- Responsible for closing trial members and working with the Burn Ambassador to maximize the experience.
- Responsible for following up with clients currently on a trial to promote individualized attention.
- Perform a monthly facility walk-through with Franchise Partner and Burn Ambassador.
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps to keep the gym organized.
- Promptly report facility needs to the Franchise Partner, i.e. damaged equipment, holes in walls, etc.
- Participate in a weekly staff meeting focused on location results, current initiatives, future goals and events, transformation stories, current happenings, promote ideas, etc.