Being a Burn Head trainer is a fun and exciting opportunity to join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises. You will have the opportunity to influence others with your knowledge and passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. We are currently seeking the top trainers in the Decatur area to apply for the opportunity to lead the new Burn Boot Camp Decatur location.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic, challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a top tier personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, and healthy lifestyle.
A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), while creating an inviting environment of support and delivering incredible results.
Helping our clients achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle is the number one priority. Candidates must have an entrepreneurial drive and a "never give up" attitude. Candidates must also have great social media knowledge. If this is you, apply now for this great opportunity! (1 week of intense training and continual support will be provided)
Send your resume, social media links, and a brief description of why you are the top 2% to this ad
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote the brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be a fitness leader in the community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an NCCA accredited institution such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA or NFPT.
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise science related field is preferred
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camps Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication, customer service, and leadership skills