StretchLab-Naples is seeking an experienced General Manager to oversee sales and operations for our new studio located in Naples, FL.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching empowering our clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, personal training, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that our client’s receive a world class stretching session.
The General Manager will oversee all studio functionality including Membership marketing and sales, studio operations and staffing.
· Generate leads - schedule and promote StretchLab through grass roots marketing, networking, and social media; schedule and participate in community and studio events
· Implement sales process - schedule leads into Intro/Demo stretching session
· Drive Membership sales - follow-up with leads after initial stretching session and convert to Members
· Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
· Supervise Flexologists and other studio staff and manage staff schedules
· Generate studio software reports including revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
· Ensure studio retail/products are appropriately stocked
· Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
· Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature are stocked and visible
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness studio
· Other duties as assigned