Awesome Personal Trainer for Seniors
Palo Alto, CA 94301
WHO ARE YOU?
An awesome personal trainer who has a passion for working with seniors. You love assessing their condition and creating an exercise program that will make a difference in their life. You love the challenge of shifting the clients’ paradigm towards a more positive view and seeing the client being more functional in their lives and thriving!!
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
You will go to each client’s home or senior facility 1 to 5 times a week, taking with you weights, bands and balls, etc. and implement your exercise program that you have customized for the client. You will be responsible for setting your own schedule and being on time to each session. You will provide your own transportation.
WHAT YOU DEFINITELY HAVE?
• You have a current national personal trainer certification such as NASM, NCSF or ACE
• You have at least 5 years of training as a personal trainer.
• An FBI background check shouldn’t be a problem.
• You have a current AED/CPR certificate as well.
• Experience working with seniors or people with disabilities.
• Other talents but are not necessary: Group class instructor and/or be able to perform massage.