Delta Life Fitness is looking for and passionate and outgoing person to lead a group of women through their fitness journey and empower them to become the best version of themselves.
- Believe in the life-changing effects fitness has on women's lives
- Believes there are no quick fixes when it comes to health and fitness
- Are excited about standing in front of a group of ladies and leading them through an intense and fun workout (pre programmed)
- Are naturally charismatic and inspirational
Our coaches are responsible for 2 things...
- Putting on a fun, energetic class that makes our ladies excited to come back
- Helping new ladies, who are trying our program out for the first time, choose the best membership option for their goals.
- Arrive to class early to prepare and set up
- Set up workout area for class if not already prepared
- Clean up floor and equipment as needed before and after class
- Turn music on
- Ensure timer is set up and working well (Must be tested before class)
- Make sure all TVs are turned on to demonstrate the correct exercise
- Conduct class
- Recommend the proper membership based on their goals
- minimum 1 year of fitness training background
- Confidence to perform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Creative problem solver
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
10-20 hours weekly
per class with potential bonus
WHAT TO DO NEXT
email resume to email@example.com
** Delta Life Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.