Function and Strength
1007 Ford Street
Bridgeport , PA 19405
Function and Strength is looking to hire individuals who want to take their strength and conditioning careers to the next level.
As a member of the Function and Strength team, coaches will continue to grow and develop using the Function and Strength training system. Function and Strength uses a scientific approach to training. This approach is applied through our speed training, strength training, and conditioning. All of our athletes wear heart rate monitors during our training sessions so we ensure we get the exact training stimulus we are looking for.
• Function and Strength coaches will work with clients from youth athletes, student athletes, to adults.
• Deliver training sessions that meet Function and Strength standards
• Implement training programs for youth athletes, student athletes, and adults
• Complete fitness assessments for athletes and adults
• Train clients and teams at off site locations
• Educate clients on proper training for improved performance
• Practice continuing education and further your knowledge of the Function and Strength system
• Maintain facility and equipment
• Build relationships with local sports teams and organizations
• CPR/AED certified
• Child Abuse Clearance
• Ability to work morning and/or evening shifts
• Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or a related field AND/OR professional certifications through accredited fitness organizations
• Ability to work with individuals as well as groups