StretchLab is seeking an experienced Studio Sales Manager to oversee sales and operations for our beautiful, brand-new studio that will be located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Competitive compensation with base salary and multiple commission and bonus opportunities. Upward growth potential within the company as more studios open in the territory. The category is experiencing explosive growth as more people are becoming aware of the benefits of a properly managed stretching program.
Limited time $500 signing bonus.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab currently has close to 130 locations open nationwide with tremendous growth in the works.
The ideal Studio Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for driving studio sales and memberships. This role is comprised of 80-90% sales and 10-20% staff management and studio operations.
- 2+ years of fitness / wellness sales experience or membership sales preferred
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via text/email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
- An affinity and passion for fitness
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives and Flexologists
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness studio
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary
- Robust commission and bonus structure
- Unlimited growth potential within the company
- Employee retail discounts
- Training and support to achieve goals