• High School, GED, or Equivalency
• Prior experience with sales and selling
• Prior experience training and developing staff
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Nationally recognized personal training certification- Preferred
• Active CPR certification- Preferred
The Coordinator provides direct support to the Thrive Manager and assist with the daily responsibilities as they relate to the sales performance of department. Although the Coordinator does not have any direct reports, this individual is responsible for providing ongoing training & development to coaches, maintaining company standards and completing other managerial tasks in the absence of the Manager.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that requires a physical onsite presence and a minimum of 40 scheduled hours per work week. While Coordinators are expected to be onsite Monday through Friday, 10am to 7pm, your schedule is largely dictated by the demands of the positions and at times may lack consistency from week to week. Early morning, evening and weekend work is frequently required as job duties demand. Flex-time is applied as deemed necessary.