GoTimeTraining is looking for an exceptional Fitness Professional to join our team of highly educated & motivated personal trainers for our afternoon/evening shift (hours listed below) as a full-time salaried employee with some benefits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or related study
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry; including work with special populations
- ACSM, ACE, NASM, or NSCA certifications preferred
- Available to work solely for GoTimeTraining
- Must be available to work Tuesday - Friday 12:00pm-8:30pm and Saturday from 6:30am-3:00pm (will have off Sundays & Mondays)
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and positive, upbeat energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Enjoys & excels in a team environment.
Serious candidates are must include a cover letter with your resume stating why you'd be a good fit for our Team at GoTimeTraining.
This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from high influx of applicants. Applicants without the minimum requirements, will not be considered for this position.
Unlike traditional big box gyms and personal training studios, GoTimeTraining provides a holistic, lifestyle approach that incorporates private and group personalized fitness and nutritional coaching. Our team of fitness professionals sole responsibility is to focus on the clients, the training experience and their results. Our experts are not responsible for sales or marketing and do not work split shifts.
If you're a fitness professional with passion for empowering others to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to fit into big box health clubs, franchise gyms, or tired of working as an independent contractor with split shifts, GoTimeTraining has an amazing opportunity for you to grow.
For more information about GoTimeTraining in Wichita, KS, please visit our website at: www.gotimetraining.com
Please do not call or stop by the studio directly. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application!
- Incredible team work environment
- Competitive salary pay & incentives
- Direct care physician Membership
- Up to 3% company matching IRA
- $500 annual education reimbursement program
- Team outings and lunches
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leadership and management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year