Enjoy a rare opportunity of working in a Pilates Studio within one of the best health club in Chicago. Enjoy diverse clientele, top industry pay, free continuing education, plus benefits all while working in a fun, supportive environment. Start, or continue to grow your career and make a difference in the lives of our members as a Pilates Apparatus Instructor with FFC! We are looking for passionate and talented part and full time instructors.
Here’s what our recently hired staff have to say about their experience:
“My experience at FFC has been wonderful! Everyone at FFC cares deeply about all of the people around them members, coworkers, and employees. FFC has not only been a place where I feel comfortable being myself and doing my best work, but it's a place where I am able to show what I bring to the table to benefit those around me and reciprocally learn and grow from what all of the talented people around me bring to the table as well!”
The Pilates trainer position will include developing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining individual exercise recommendations for club clients in a professional and quality manner to ensure exceptional member satisfaction and retention. This position will also include programming and selling Pilates training sessions and/or programs. The Prime Directive is to get and keep members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
- Help retain and attain new members through club promotion and customer service excellence.
- Help integrate new members within the first 60 days of joining. All members are to receive a personalized workout upon completion of the integration session.
- Provide exercise programming and progression for individual clients.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Paid Time Off for Full Time employees
- Flat rate pay
- Company paid and discounted Continuing Education opportunities
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Complimentary universal club membership
- Discounts on spa, fitness, and retail
- Referral bonus up to 8% of revenue of referred employee
- Employee Recognition program