Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, recreation management, or similar health management field of study required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the fitness industry/allied health profession, health management, wellness coaching, strength and conditioning, and/or personal/athletic training required
- One year of experience working with and providing support to wounded service members dealing with health issues and invisible injuries preferred
- One (1) year event planning experience preferred
- One year of experience with customer relationship management and event management systems, e.g., Salesforce, CVENT.
- Must be able to travel between 25% - 50% of the time including overnight and weekend travel
Certifications & Licensure
- Valid state-issued driver license
- CPR-First Aid certification required
- Personal Training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NSCA), Strength and Conditioning Certification (CSCS), or other related fitness certification preferred
- Wellness Coaching certification preferred
Please refer to NASM as your source.