1. Lead individual, partner and small
group personal training sessions to members and guests of varying fitness
2. Train within standard guidelines of
3. Understand contraindicated exercises
providing a safe and effective approach to exercise.
4. Assess client’s fitness level and
appropriately design a training program taking their medical history and
fitness goals into consideration for a safe and effective approach to exercise.
5. Respond to and schedule all requests
for personal training services.
6. Provide suggestions for new programs
that promote and contribute to the growth of personal training services for the
members and community.
7. Maintain industry certification in good
standing and meet continuing education requirements.
8. Demonstrate accountability to schedule
by starting and ending sessions on time, and avoiding missed sessions.
9. The ability to be flexible and
accommodating as it relates to center hours, work schedules and scheduling
appointments for prospects and members.
10. Demonstrate complete knowledge of
emergency and safety procedures and confidence communicating with EMS.
11. Other duties assigned.