Personal Trainers are responsible for exercise advice and personalized training for clients on a one-on-one basis. The staff is responsible for developing a fitness program to meet the specific needs of the client and for ensuring that equipment is used appropriately and for the desired purpose.
Detailed role and responsibilities:
- Develop, document, and implement one-on-one workout programs that match the needs and goals of clients.
- Instruct clients on basic exercise physiology and inform them as to proper lifting and exercise technique.
- Provide clients with exercise recommendations to meet their desired fitness goals.
- Gather and maintain information on clients’ fitness expectations and provide guidance for reaching those goals.
- Maintain client files per Aspire Active standards.
- Provide safe and effective spotting techniques to clients.
- Demonstrate on-going competence in providing one-on-one personal training services to clients.
- Respond to all injuries and assist in immediate first aid and proper emergency procedures.
- Regularly inspect equipment and report any safety or maintenance needs.
- Keep training areas organized, clean, and inviting.
- Communicate maintenance, custodial, or security issues to appropriate personnel.
- Educate clients; adhere to, and enforce, all policies and procedures.
- Maintain familiarity with evacuation plans and assist during major emergencies.
- PT’s are to maintain the highest professional standards towards customers and clients
- PT’s must follow the pt. rules and regulation without fail
- PT’ must actively work towards achieving monthly targets