Evolve Fitness for Women is seeking an energetic Certified Personal Trainer to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, desire to motivate others, and making a difference in people’s lives. This is an independent contractor position. Be in charge of your own schedule with no required hours!
A Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to create and conduct safe and effective exercise for a wide variety of participants. In addition, he/she must be comfortable and confident with fitness program design and program instruction. The CPT does this by servicing Fitness Consultations, Traditional (1-on-1) Training, Small Group Training, and additional programming opportunities as deemed appropriate by the individual club. Beyond the traditional roles described, the CPT provides guidance, education, and encouragement and most importantly, develops relationships with all members to improve retention.
• Personal Trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization. Or in the process of obtaining a certification.
• First Aid & CPR Certified OR ability to obtain certification within 60 days of employment
• A passion for fitness and health!
• Upbeat and positive attitude.
• Punctuality and reliability is a must.
• Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
• Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
• Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.