Personal Trainer for Anytime Fitness
At Anytime Fitness everything revolves around how we “Coach, Care and Connect” with our members. Your opportunity to work for us will be a formulative, educational and pivotal chapter in your personal training career or an opportunity to root for years & years in our dynamic, fun and awesome community!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Conducts fitness consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal training programs.
· Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with a member’s personal fitness and exercise goals.
· Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 1 – 15 members.
· Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
· Instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training equipment.
· Responsible for achieving monthly personal training revenue goal established by management team.
· Attend weekly/monthly team meetings.
· Understands how to administer body scan technology and interpret results.
· Partners alongside member sales team to promote membership sales.
· Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
· Remains current on certifications, continuing education and new trends in the industry.
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1 year of personal training experience (Open to all levels of experience)
· Certified personal trainer from a nationally accredited organization (i.e. NASM, ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, etc)
· CPR, First Aid and AED Certified
· Knowledge of fitness, endurance training, strength/power training and program design, using the tools given to optimize client results
· Strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting
· Desire and capacity to coach all fitness levels
· Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 40 pounds
· Previous sales experience
· Virtual personal training experience