Are you ready for an exciting career change? It’s time to get out of the gym! GYMGUYZ is # 1 in Home Personal Training! We are a rapidly growing mobile fitness franchise company seeking a team of highly skilled, energetic and driven individuals! GYMGUYZ team members bring the energy, expertise, and 365 pieces of equipment in our fully loaded vans right to the client's doorstep! We save our clients time, while providing a customized program that yield results in the privacy of their own homes. With over 130 locations in 23 states and 2 countries, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" in 2017!
The certified Personal Trainer (Fitness Coach) will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus. This is a part time position with opportunity to progress to full time.
We supply our Personal Trainers with a client base so they can focus on providing the best training!
To see us in action, click here!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it
- Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily - out of the gym
- A new concept in the fitness industry with a family-focused, leadership strong company
- A career path with opportunities to shape the business and change the community
- Access to an extensive network of certified personal trainers within our franchise family
- Opportunities to participate in professional development conditioning courses
Assessment & Training (Primary Responsibilities)
- Design and implement a customized workout program appropriate to the level and goals of the client.
- Choose exercises within our structured formats that provide optimum results.
- Provide motivation, encouragement and support for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Motivate clients to reach their goals
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session.
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is in good working condition.
- Ensure the integrity of each client's home, office, or setting of choice.
- Ensure safe and effective use of equipment by client
- MUST make-up training sessions when a client cancels a session
- Clean equipment after each use and keep it well organized in the van.
- Maintain client sessions through GYMGUYZ software
- MUST collect payments from clients when necessary
- MUST be flexible with scheduling to accommodate each client
- Apply first aid procedures if necessary
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Drive the GYMGUYZ cargo van to each appointment
Brand Ambassador (Secondary Responsibilities)
- Interact with prospective clients and promote company services to generate public interest in the brand in a thorough and professional manner.
- Serve as a team member part of an influential campaign that addresses the local target market while still reinforcing the same universal brand identity. Assist managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns. Perform other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand. Share ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
- Represent company in a positive image to continue to build branding capabilities in a holistic manner using what is necessary from each core value to build the brand.
- Work independently as well as with other team members to provide complete information about the brand, company services and answer questions about the brand and company services.
- Record and maintain client preferences for future reference and provide information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Provide customer feedback regarding the brand.
- Initiate contact with and follow up with potential referral sources for lead generation.
- Place GYMGUYZ signs, doorhangers, fliers and business cards as assigned.
Development & Management (Tertiary Responsibilities)
- MUST log into Outlook and review and respond to emails DAILY and throughout your shift.
- MUST review tasks/appointments in MindBody DAILY and log ALL hours worked.
- MUST attend ALL Corporate, Team and Network meetings/events as scheduled.
- Includes monthly coaches’ catch-up calls and monthly coaches workshops
- Maintain the cleanliness of the inside and outside of the van (e.g. sweep inside, clean seats, hand wash (ONLY), etc.).
- Other van tasks as assigned.
- NO personal phone use during your shift.
- MUST have GYMGUYZ attire AND magnets on personal vehicle(s) while on duty at ALL times.
- Fill in for other coaches, when necessary and possible, for client satisfaction and continuity of services.
- Works in conjunction with the Franchise Owner to ensure vehicle inventory and vehicle maintenance protocols are followed.
- Must be flexible with scheduling to accommodate each client.
- Contributes ideas on ways to improve our processes, better serve clients and/or improve productivity in all areas and with all team players.
- Contributes with ideas for events with the purpose of increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree or training in a vocational school
- Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written, and technical
- Strong interpersonal skills; outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public
- Must be highly organized
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS
- Highly creative in program design
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR Certification
- Driver’s License with no violations
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Significant Opportunity for Advancement (Managerial, Mentorship, Leadership)
- Ongoing Educational Growth & Support
- Team Days & Events
- Great team to work with!