Laguna Niguel Fit Body Boot Camp opens August 12 and we’re in the search for amazing team members. In order to achieve our mission and help as many people as possible reach their health and fitness goals, we need A-Players to join our growing team.
We are looking for experienced (preferred), high energy, passionate personal trainers who truly want to make an impact on thousands of people's lives. We run 30 minute group personal training sessions and specialize in fat loss and general fitness. Our 30 minute sessions combine strength training and high intensity interval training along with nutritional guidance.
You will join a team of Fire Breathing Dragons working together to provide our clients with the best 30 minutes of their day. We are looking for the best to help nurture and create a positive culture within our facility. Our main focus for this position is someone with great personal training skills, someone who can work with clients of all ages, and modify exercises for clients easily.
This person must also be high energy, passionate, enthusiastic about helping people and be a selfless team player. We aim to make this not only the best job in the fitness industry but to provide you with a career that you can be proud of and grow with no cap on your potential.
This is for full-time positions. Training hours do not change so you will have a set schedule which you will not find anywhere in the training industry. Your schedule will no longer be at the mercy of your clients.
You will also get some mornings, nights, and weekends off. We provide unparalleled continued education opportunities for our team.
We offer a set schedule, salary, bonuses, continuing education, and career growth opportunities. There truly is nothing else like this opportunity in the fitness industry. If you feel you are the best at your craft and would be a great fit for our growing team, we would love to hear from you.
Everything you love about training and none of the headaches!!!
- 1-2 Years of experience (highly preferred) working with clients either one-on-one or in a group setting
- Strong Work Ethics
- Great Positive Attitude
- Great People Skills
- Passion for Helping People Reach Their Health and Fitness Goals
- Extremely Passionate About Fitness
- Takes Ownership Of Their Actions
- Basic Writing and Math Skills, Excellent Communication Skills
- Ambitious And Goal Oriented
- Current Certification From a Nationally Accredited Program Required
- Current Adult CPR Certification Required by the Start of Employment
- Experience in Marketing and Selling Services
- Ability to Lift and Carry a Minimum of 50lbs
- Strong Motivational Skills