Are you looking for a position with the best one-hour workout in the world and associating yourself with the hottest group fitness brand in America? If this is what you're looking for, Orangetheory Fitness is where you want to be, and we are looking for candidates for the following position:
We will be holding online interviews for the next few weeks to fill this position. This will be a part time position that could turn into a full time position for the right candidate. The duties for a fitness coach with Orangetheory Fitness include
- Taking members through our Orangetheory Fitness workouts safely while encouraging and motivating them with your passion of fitness
- Setting up/cleaning the studio before and after classes
- Engaging with members to build a positive relationship between yourself, the member, and the brand
- Attend weekly studio meetings
- Participate in local monthly community events to spread the word about Orangetheory and drive traffic to our studios
- Cross training with our sales staff so you can assist them in acquiring & educating future members and driving traffic to our studios
If you think you have what it takes to help build our fitness community to the highest degree, please send in your resume to us and we will contact you for an online interview. All candidates must have a Certified Personal Training Certification with either of the following:
If you do not have a CPT Certification with either of the following, you will not be contacted for an interview.
We hope to hear from you and again, if you're looking for a career in fitness and with the strongest brand in the industry then you've found the right place!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $75.00 per hour