360 Fitness is looking for certified personal trainers and performance coaches to join our team!
Our newly renovated 30,000 sq ft facility now offers more opportunities to impact lives by helping people achieve their health, fitness and performance goals. We are looking for Certified Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors and Strength Coaches to join our team of fitness experts. As a Certified Personal Trainer/Coach/Instructor, you will be the ultimate provider of fitness, motivation and results.
We also provide structure and education to all staff to ensure their continued success. This includes business development, program design, coaching skills and more. This position will start as contract/part time with the potential to grow.
Certified Personal Trainers / Instructor / Coaches Responsibilities:
- Promote the mission and core values of 360 FPS while providing exceptional customer service.
- Take initiative in enrolling current and potential members into our personal training/performance training and group fitness programs
- Assist clients in setting specific and attainable fitness goals
- Observe clients and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill and physical improvement
- Certified Personal Trainers will assist clients in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines
- Offer alternative exercises and routines to accommodate different levels of fitness
- Program routines and choose movements depending on clients’ capabilities, limitations, and goals
- Monitor participant’s progress and adapt programs as needed
- Provide clients with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to train, learn and grow your business in this unique environment which includes a Full Membership Gym, Personal Training, Fitness Classes, Performance Training and Physical Therapy all under one roof.
All Trainers must be certified, below are the certifications we accept: Aerobics Fitness Association of America (AFAA) American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) American Council of Exercise (ACE) International Fitness Professional Association (IFPA) International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) National Council of Strength and Fitness (NCSF) National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA) National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) The Cooper Institute (CI) National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NATA) National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
Job Type: Contract
- United States (Preferred)