Be a part of a growing company. Do you want to be more than just a trainer? Do you want to set yourself apart in the industry by becoming an expert in movement and health?
Take your personal training career to the next level by becoming a Movement Specialist with Fluid Health & Fitness.
Fluid Health & Fitness is a one of a kind training system that applies the study of optimal human movement to rehabilitate, restore and progress its members to optimal health. We facilitate this through one-on-one, group and virtual training platforms.
We are looking for qualified, sincere and highly motivated people to join our team.
Movement Specialist/Member Engagement
* Learn and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the Fluid Movement Management System.
* Deliver assessment-based, comprehensive movement management programs to ensure members reach their personal health and fitness goals.
* Promote and sell Fluid Health & Fitness training services, supplements, and technology.
* Responsible for achieving or exceeding monthly revenue and session goals.
* Attend One-on-One weekly meetings.
* Participate in weekly educational courses.
* Facilitate Seminars.
* Fitness Equipment Cleaning.
Sales & Promotion
- Demonstrate personal sales leadership and success by achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly acquisition and retention goals through multiple media outreaches, including but not limited to sales calls, emails, social media, off-site demonstrations and tabling events.
- Leverage company marketing strategy to initiate, develop and grow relationships with new and current members
Financial & Budgetary
- Monitor revenue and category totals daily, weekly and monthly to ensure individual sales projections are met.
- Work in a highly interactive/collaborative small business environment
- Weekly hands-on, on-the-job training
- Flexible hours
- 60/40 split based on training rate determined on individual education and experience
- Bonus for each new member signup
* High School diploma or GED
* Preferred four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field
* Personal training experience preferred
* Independent Sales Experience preferred
Licenses / Certifications / Registrations
* Certified Personal Trainer (Minimum of One Certification)
*, NASM, CES
* CPR/AED certification within 6 months of hire
Location -5639 Memorial Ave, N. Stillwater, MN 55082