MASTER TRAINER | Part-Time | Westlake/Rocky River, OH
The Barre Code is the nation’s most efficient & results driven fitness program, centered around the pillars of cardio, strength, restoration & female empowerment. The Barre Code is opening its first studio in the Westlake/Rocky River area and is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and experienced fitness professional to join our team as the Local Master Trainer!
· Are a passionate, positive, and energetic person who can build excitement in others
· Have a relentless desire to help others succeed & be the best they can be
· Crave challenges & love to learn new skills
· Are someone who promotes an upbeat, high-energy, & empowering environment for women
Then we want to meet you!
As the Master Trainer of The Barre Code Westlake/Rocky River, you will be the face of our company and have the unique opportunity to be at the forefront of spreading The Barre Code’s mission in your community. You will train one-on-one with The Barre Code’s National Training Team to become an exceptional, high-energy, magnetic instructor of all of our class formats. Additionally, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop your leadership & coaching skills through The Barre Code’s intensive Trainer Training program. You will learn how to grow and develop your own team of instructors through the entire training process from auditions to certifications, providing feedback, and coaching others to become the best versions of themselves.
· Train new instructor trainees in accordance to The Barre Code training standards
· Conduct feedback for existing instructors on a regular basis
· Conduct training on additional formats on an as-needed basis
· Provide regular ongoing education and training to instructors at your studio. Tools and content to be supplied by the HQ Training Team
· Participate in monthly National Training Call with the HQ Training Team & implement training directives in your studio in a timely manner
· Assign routines to your instructor team on a weekly basis
· Other duties as assigned by the Studio Owner
· Possess body awareness & demonstrate exercises with great form & technique
· Possess ability to move to & hear the beat of the music
· Ability to meet the physical demands of instructing a fitness class
· Outgoing & Enthusiastic Personality
· Dedicated Leader & Team Player
· Critical Thinker & Exceptional Communicator
· Self-Starter. You should be inspired to complete tasks and meet goals without direct supervision and outside help.
· Flexible. You are able to train or teach outside of standard work hours. Our classes and training schedule require availability during nights, weekends, early mornings, and/or daytime hours. You should be inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule & goals.
· Desire to have a Positive Impact on Others. Our instructors and trainers are more than fitness professionals: they find fulfillment through growing, developing, and championing others within their communities. You should be inspired to contribute to the success of the studio & the community.
· Maintain Work-Life Balance. Due to the part-time nature of this role, you should be inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of The Barre Code.
· Motivated by Goal Completion. You are inspired to perform well by completing tasks.
· 2+ Years of Fitness Instructing or Performance Experience preferred
· Must hold & maintain a current CPR Certification through the duration of employment
· Current Fitness Certification preferred (NASM, ACE, or similar), or be able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of anatomy, kinesiology, and functional mechanics of the body
· Dance experience is a plus
· Must pass a remote instructing assessment audition with The Barre Code’s National Training Team in conjunction with an interview
· Must complete and pass The Barre Code’s Instructor Certification Programs and Trainer Certification Programs
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please email your headshot & resume outlining pertinent experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be asked to interview with the Studio Owner & submit a video audition to be reviewed by The Barre Code’s National Training Team.