PART TIME ONLY - EVERY WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY
Unique Opportunity available for a highly qualified and motivated Exercise Physiologist to work in an upscale environment at the region's leading Preventive Medicine Center in Fairfax, VA.
You will provide exercise stress testing and detailed fitness assessments leading to creation of an individualized exercise program prescription. Our exercise physiologists collaborate with an expert team of physicians, nurses and dietitians to develop personalized plans for achieving optimal wellness based on extensive and comprehensive evaluation of our patients medical risk factors and current health.The position offers regular hours, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
We offer highly competitive compensation and an excellent work environment. We require at least a Bachelors Degree. You must have a minimum of 1+ years experience, preferably in an outpatient setting.
Ideal candidates will also have the following qualifications and certifications:
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ASCM registred Clinical Exercise Physiologist (RCEP)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist.
- Experience in counseling patients with cardiac risk factors, Metabolic Syndrome, diabetes, and weight issues is preferred.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
If you are genuinely excited by the prospect of applying your proven expertise in a leading, nationally recognized preventive medicine center, we invite you to apply today