Winston-Salem, NC 27101
F45 Training, the fastest growing Global Fitness Franchise in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1,750 franchisees in 45 different countries….and this is just the beginning.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivated, and charismatic Head Trainer to join our F45 Winston-Salem Team.
The F45 Head Trainer plays a vital role within the team. The incumbent will be responsible for coaching classes, managing a team of motivated F45 personal trainers, and effectively delivering the trademark F45 Experience to the membership and the community. The incumbent will be required to work very closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to foster and retain healthy membership levels, in addition to welcoming and successfully inducting new members to the studio.
The ideal candidate will be a reliable, energetic and enthusiastic individual, with excellent verbal communication skills. The candidate must have the ability, and the desire, to nurture and grow a thriving F45 membership culture.
• Collaborate with, and report to, F45 ownership to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals;
• Ensure that all members are getting personalized attention during every class, that they are performing exercises safely, and correctly, while keeping them motivated and encouraged in a vibrant F45 atmosphere;
• Introduce classes and demonstrate all scheduled exercises with appropriate modifications as needed;
• Create class and trainer schedules and ensure the smooth running of a fully staffed daily class schedule;
• Train and manage all personal trainers on staff in accordance with the prescribed F45 training methods;
• Develop, nurture and manage a clean, organized, energetic, and fun studio environment;
• Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager to perform fitness consultations and in all aspects of the recruitment of new members to the studio.
• Perform other tasks related to the effective management and development of the studio that may be prescribed from time to time by ownership.
Experience & Skills:
• 3+ years of Personal Training Experience;
• Studio management experience is a bonus;
• PT certification in addition to certification in group fitness instruction;
• Excellent written English, and ability to effectively and efficiently communicate via a high volume of emails, text messages and phone calls;
• Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment;
• A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry.
About F45 Training:
F45 training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike, F45 training’s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor.
With an ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology, F45 Training provides an unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees.
F45 Training’s popular training method, together with its low-cost, highly systemized business model, has seen this fitness phenomenon explode across the globe, with over 1,750 franchises sold across 45 countries in just 4 years.