The Head Trainer role is a fun and exciting opportunity to join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises. You will have the opportunity to influence others with your knowledge and passion for fitness and healthy lifestyles. In this role, you will be leading a small team of support trainers and providing an unmatched workout for our clients, while fostering community and achieving clients’ goals, are a few highlights to how you will make a lasting impact on our members.
While being known for being one of the greatest head trainers as a part of the Burn Boot Camp brand, you will also be responsible for supporting growth of member base and utilizing the promotion of additional revenue streams and system wide challenges to diversify revenue. The Head Trainer leads with appreciation, passion, excitement and is the driving force in providing a positive community for change. The Head Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training (HIIT), and creating an environment of support to exceed our clients’ expectations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Train 25-30 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ.
· Lead team of support trainers focused on member experience, protocol execution and location growth.
· Deliver top quality service focused on the Burn Boot Camp philosophy and 5 pillars of success.
· Perform Focus Meetings with a minimum of 60% of the active members. This is raised to 70% if there is only one ST and 80% if no ST. The goal is reaching a minimum 80% of members individually.
· Assist Franchise Partner with interviewing, training, and leadership of the support training team.
· Conduct weekly statuses with the Support Trainers to align on Protocol/Programming and provide any feedback from clients.
· Obtain monthly joint venture partner focused on community and long term relationship development.
· Engaged in location social media and email marketing strategies following all posting and communication standards in an effort to develop a strong social media presence and high engagement on all platforms.
· Host a different seminar, once per month, as a way to show our investment in our members.
· Attend a minimum of one community event per month and participate in all philanthropic events.
· Responsible for closing 60% of trials and working with the Burn Ambassador to maximize the client experience.
· Responsible for following up with clients currently on a trial to promote individualized attention.
· Perform a monthly facility walk-through with Franchise Partner and Key Burn Ambassador.
· Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps to keep the gym organized.
· Promptly report facility needs to the Franchise Partner, i.e. damaged equipment, holes in walls, etc.
· Participate in a weekly staff meeting focused on location results, current initiatives, future goals and events, transformation stories, FMA meetings, current happenings, promote ST ideas, etc.