NJ FASSST is a comprehensive athlete training facility that focuses
on building the foundation for improved sports performance. We are currently
seeking to employ a Full Time Head
Performance Coach for our Monroe, NJ location who will eventually oversee
both the Monroe and Manalapan locations. (www.NJFASSST.com)
- Oversee day to day operations of the Performance Center
- Continue to develop and improve on training program methodology
- Perform comprehensive evaluations to determine areas of inefficiency of movement
- Design and implement goal-oriented and individualized exercise prescriptions
- Coach athletes through these programs
- Train new coaches and staff; get them up to speed on programming updates
- Primarily private, partner, and small group training
- Create opportunities for growth of the company
- In charge of client satisfaction and client retention/follow-up
- Assist with marketing and outreach to local coaches, organizations, parents, and athletes to spread the brand message and maintain constant growth.
- Other duties as assigned
- MUST have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Athletic Training, or related field.
- MUST possess a CSCS or comparable certification.
- Experience in coaching elite level athletes
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative biomechanical analysis
- Qualified candidate will have a background working with athletes from a performance training perspective and have an understanding of principles of strength, conditioning, speed, agility, mobility, flexibility, and injury prevention as it relates to athletes
- Experience in individualized exercise prescription and 1 on 1 athlete training
- Experience in heading/managing a team a plus, but not required