Row House is a brand-new boutique fitness concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels a high-energy, low-impact, full-body workout in less than one hour. It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy. Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form. Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.
If rowing isn't your thing (yet!), that's ok! If you can inspire and motivate the room, we can train you to teach rowing! This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor with our team and help us to continue to share the Row House brand and experience to all people, everywhere. Row House is one of 8 unique fitness brands under the Xponential Fitness umbrella: https://www.xponential.com/. You may not have heard of us yet, but you probably know our sister brands like Club Pilates, CycleBar and PureBar.
Our Row House Coaches will get to lead up to 25 participants through the Row House class experiences. Learn more about our class types here: https://www.therowhouse.com/the-workout/
What you'll do:
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of up to 25 members
- Energize and motivate members throughout rowing sessions
- Build Row House class attendance and retain current clientele
- Teach proper rowing technique to ensure clients have a safe and positive experience
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to increase class following