Tired of those monotonous big box gym personal training jobs? Looking for stable income and work hours that fit your schedule?
Anaheim Hills Fit Body Boot Camp needs a life-changing coach with energy coursing through their veins. We want someone who specializes in high-fives, holds a doctorate in motivation, and commands the floor with positivity and a smile.
This isn’t your average Coach position. At Fit Body, you’re a part of something much greater than yourself.
Yet we’re much more than a fitness studio. We donate toys for Christmas, raise money for cancer funds, and support one another through thick and thin. At Fit Body, we’re all Family. Health and happiness go hand-in-hand, and our coaches demonstrate that both in the gym and in the real world.
If you’re ready to bring the energy everyday and grow both personally and professionally, apply here:
In this role, you will…
- Deliver exceptional client service by leading dynamic, high-intensity, 30-minute group training sessions.
- Provide clients with personal accountability through weekly check-ins.
- Conduct safe and effective exercises for clients of all ages.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients and keep up a friendly, positive relationship.
- Master our signature fitness program, the Unstoppable Fitness Formula, and modify as needed.
- Go the extra mile to make sure every client feels personally recognized and cared for by following up with clients over text, phone, email, and Facebook.
- Post and interact with clients on social media.
- Have career growth opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has a Rockstar personality and high energy.
- Has a passion for health and fitness and a genuine desire and enthusiasm to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Can pay attention to client’s form, safety, and emotional state and provide extra guidance as needed.
- Works with passion, intention, and a desire to learn and grow.
- Treats every client like family
- Likes to be in front of people and doesn’t mind speaking in front of others
- Isn’t a Whiner or Complainer
If you have…
- 1-2 Years experience training clients (either one-on-one or in a group setting).
- A great attitude, strong work ethic, and great people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Nutrition or a related field (preferred).
Then we want YOU on our team!
Who are we?
We are Fit Body Boot Camp- the world’s fastest growing fitness boot camp franchise. We specialize in 30-minute weight loss boot camps that challenge the body and deliver results in a positive, supportive atmosphere. Our sessions combine strength training and high intensity interval training, and we guarantee our clients results by adding nutritional guidance and personal accountability.
We are growing!
We’ve been listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies two years in a row! Even better, this year we are ranked as one of America’s Top 500 Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine.
We invest in you!
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, and profit sharing. We also invest in each of our team members and believe in growing our talent from within. We encourage a healthy work-life balance through reasonable work schedules, along with personal and career development—all while setting high performance expectations.