The National Training Center, part of Orlando Health's South Lake Hospital opened in 2001 with a 37,000 square foot fitness facility with two group fitness studios, an aquatic center with a 70 meter x 25 yard heated outdoor pool, athletic fields and a Human Performance Lab for sports science testing. It serves as a destination for community members, teams and athletes looking for exemplary fitness services and expert resources to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
South Lake Hospital is centrally located in Clermont, Florida, which combines the appeal of suburban life with easy access to Orlando, all of the major theme parks, and beautiful beaches on both coasts.
- Supervises the physiological aspects of the group fitness class, according to the National Training Center's policies and procedures.
- Provides proper class supervision to ensure safety and motivation to all clients.
- Answers questions pertaining to the class format and any modifications needed for all fitness levels.
- Ensures proper target heart rate zones for all clients during a cardiovascular workout.
- Provides an atmosphere in which a client wants to belong.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Substitutes for other group fitness classes as needed.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
Full description available at southlakehospital.com/careers. Please note, this position is NOT seasonal.