F45 is turning the fitness industry upside down! F45 stands for functional 45-minute training, and it's the fastest growing fitness franchise worldwide with over 2,000 locations in 30+ countries. F45 Training combines elements of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Circuit Training, and Functional Training. Our results are amazing and fast and because of this, we are the most highly innovative and technologically advanced training program in the world.
F45 Training Rowland Heights is looking for an energetic, motivating, charismatic, personable and confident trainer to join our team! F45 is all about making our members feel part of our FAMILY and it is our job as the trainer to make sure our members feel supported, encouraged and motivated at EVERY session. This position is for trainers who are passionate about health and well-being, fitness as well as building a community that keeps our members coming back every single day.
We guarantee that you will have FUN just doing your job. There are no workouts to plan, F45 does it all for you. You will make lots of new friends in our members and other trainers and we are flexible with days, hours, and shifts.
F45 Group Fitness Trainer Core Responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of the studio, which includes:
- Leading F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training classes
- Delivering instruction in the F45 Terminology, inspiring and promoting an energetic environment
- Ensuring members are using correct form at all times while instructing them through exercise regressions and progressions
- Assisting with membership sales activities such as pre-opening promotional events, onsite enrollment, product sales, and fitness appraisals
- Providing top tier customer service by welcoming members by name, engaging in conversations with members, attending to any customer or staff injuries, and ensuring studio cleanliness at all times
- Attending and participating in weekly and monthly operational meetings
- Training and leading other trainers
Position Key Attributes
- Passion for fitness and maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Excellent communication skills and salesmanship
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Confident, motivational, and outgoing
- Punctual, reliable, and responsible
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification (or be willing to undergo certification)
- Prefer more than 1 year of personal training or group fitness training experience
- Prefer nationally accredited fitness certification (NSA, ACE, ACSM, PTA Global, NASM, AFAA, NSCA)