We are hiring Group Fitness Instructors to join our F45 family! We are looking for energetic, responsible, personable trainers with the ability to connect with our members and inspire change!
Our F45 studio is located in Boca Raton and we are looking for part-time trainers to lead our fast-paced, technology-driven HIIT group classes. We are the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world and it’s because of our great product and our great staff.
F45 is all about making our members feel part of our family and it is our job to make sure our members feel supported, encouraged, and motivated at every workout.
- 1 year minimum experience as group fitness instructor.
- Current CPR/AED certification is required.
ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA certification is encouraged but not required. We care more about having the right person fit in with our community culture. There is an expectation instructors will work towards getting certified as we want our staff to be passionate about health and fitness and work towards a career in this industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
F45 Trainer Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of the Boca Raton studio which includes:
- Leading F45 High Intensity Interval Group Training Classes
- Delivering instruction in the F45 Terminology
- Ensuring members are using correct form at all times
- Inspiring and promoting an energetic environment
- Attending to any injuries suffered by staff or clients
- Assisting in the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Completing client fitness appraisals
- Welcoming members by name
- Ensuring the studio is impeccable at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and business partners
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Motivated and passionate about the fitness industry
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Job Type: Part-time