Join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises as the Head Trainer!!
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States, now including Tucson! We are seeking a highly qualified Head Trainer to jump start this gym in the Tucson area. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle. In addition, successful trainers must have an entrepreneurial drive and desire for the compensation of a top professional in the fitness industry.
As a Burn Boot Camp Head Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic and challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Head Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength, and burst (HIIT), while creating an inviting environment of support and delivering incredible results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 30+ camps each week, adhering to Protocols provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Deliver top quality service, focused on the Burn Boot Camp philosophy and five pillars of success
- Lead focus meetings with active members, providing guidance to help them define and reach goals
- Responsible for converting trial members and working with the Burn Ambassadors to maximize the client experience
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Engage in location-specific social media and marketing strategies following all posting and communication standards to develop a strong social media presence and high engagement on all platforms
- Be a fitness leader in the community
- Practice what you preach. Live a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of the morning/evening camps