We have an opportunity for a Fitness Trainer (Sub Coverage)to join our team in providing an unparalleled experience at our employer based Fitness Center located in Hopkinton, MA!
Join a dynamic team of professionals in providing challenging Fitness programming and assisting people in our mission to get, stay and be well.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Primary responsibilities will consists of conducting 1 on 1 training sessions, small group trainings, group exercise classes, and floor sub coverage if needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Execute 1 on 1 or small group personal training session and program design in a safe and effective way.
- Provide exercise leadership expertise according to the latest American College of Sports Medicine, Exercise Testing and Prescription guidelines (9th Edition).
- Create individualized and small group exercise programs tailored to the specific needs of the participant(s).
- Engage with fitness center members regularly to offer fitness based guidance and support when needed.
- Perform sub floor coverage or assist with specialty programs when deemed necessary by site manager.
- Provide a platinum customer experience for all fitness center members according to Premise Exercise Leadership, and Customer Service Standards.