An unrivaled fitness experience is coming to Arlington Heights, IL!
Unlike any fitness studio of its kind, SPENGA combines three essential elements of fitness to create what’s simply known as the best workout ever. Our unique studio fills a gap in the fitness market and delivers cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility training in every session.
The General Manager of SPENGA Arlington Heights will drive the performance and success of the studio. This individual will manage day-to-day operations, member acquisition and retention, and will be the face of the SPENGA Brand.
Through presales, grand opening, and beyond, the General Manager is also the sales manager and is responsible for membership sales and building the brand in a prime market.
Ultimately, the General Manager will be the key driver in growing the SPENGA brand, achieving business results, and fostering a captivating environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow revenue by individually driving sales, while holding team accountable for achieving membership acquisition, retail sales and retention goals
- Implement the highest of standards in terms of customer service and member engagement, while growing the business
- Manage all operational aspects of the business including but not limited to: ordering supplies, equipment maintenance, payroll, scheduling, cleanliness
- As a SPENGA ambassador, managers will utilize social media to promote brand and create awareness
- Responsible for ensuring company purpose in the minds and actions of all employees
- Lead, train and motivate tall staff to represent SPENGA
- Plan and promote entertaining and productive events through community outreach and business partnerships
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of health club or fitness studio experience in a management role
- Education in Business Management/Sales, Kinesiology or related fields is a plus
- Strong grasp of business fundamentals; Sales, Operations, Service and Financials
- Demonstrated experience with expense management, growing revenue and increasing profitability
- Passionate about Spenga’s concept, the fitness industry and members' results
- Proficiency in use of social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram; digital marketing experience is a plus
- Flexible schedule, availability on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel – ability to run and interpret business reports