What's the Opportunity?
The position is specifically responsible for the daily operations of the fitness facility and all activities through special events and community group involvement, member retention, incentive programs, recruitment, member communications. coordinates clients for all trainers
What Will I Be Doing?
The Fitness Operations Manager is an innovative leader with creative, strategic, and tactical acumen coupled with strong business intellect who supports the CEO and Innovation to create a world class fitness brand..
· Work full-time, 35 -40 hours per week (AM and PM shift options available)
· Hire, train and supervise all fitness staff and Interns
· Continuously promote awareness of the Art Fitness Culture and actively seek new clients
· Manage outside vendors, tracking personal training certifications and educational requirements, owning personal training and studio reporting and analytics, assisting with projects and role outs, assisting in creating new policy's and conducting quality checks to ensure an exceptional client experience.
· Work with management and the entire team to provide an unforgettable member experience