Orangetheory Fitness Coach
Orangetheory Fitness is the fastest growing franchise brand in the country and currently operates over 1000 fitness studio locations worldwide. Backed by the science of Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption (or EPOC), Orangetheory's heart rate monitored training is designed to maintain a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. We call it the afterburn. Our members burn an estimated 500 to 1,000 calories in 60 minutes. And keep burning calories for up to 36 hours. We are currently seeking high-energy, qualified trainers and coaches who can deliver high levels of service and a fantastic workout experience to our members!
We are a company that thinks differently, and our business is built on 5 core tenants:
- We are accountable to our teammates
- The member is our boss
- We treat others the way we would like to be treated ourselves
- We believe that financial strength creates opportunity
- Everything we choose to do we do outstandingly
As an OTF Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts for up to 36 members per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting, and produce a high-energy and positive experience for our members. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the member’s experience and results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The OTF Fitness Coach will lead up to 36 participants through OTF specific group training sessions
- Responsible for executing positive, high energy, OTF training sessions
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed
- Responsible for marketing OTF training services inside and outside the OTF studio such as marketing events with your OTF team, tents and tables, etc.
- Responsible for building OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
- Responsible for the safety of your participants in regard to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations