Fit Body Boot Camp is looking for high energy, fun, and outgoing trainers for part-time hours at our Poway location.
Fit Body Boot Camp is the world’s fastest growing fitness boot camp brand, and we offer our members around the world affordable, convenient, 30-minute fat loss boot camps that challenge the body and deliver results every time. Our specialized Afterburn workouts use a combination of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Active Rest Training so our members burn up to twice the fat and calories that traditional workouts burn in only half the time. They also keep your metabolism working at a higher rate for up to 32 hours after each workout.
For additional information about Fit Body Boot Camp, go to: www.fitbodybootcamp.com
$15-$25 per class -- Boot Camp classes are 30 minutes in duration.
Establish a fun, safe, healthy, and high-energy environment that exceeds our members expectations and deliver on the Fit Body Boot Camp motto Have Fun. Inspire. Change Lives....Every.Single.Day.
The position entails the following responsibilities. This is not a complete description, and certain responsibilities may additionally be presented along the course of employment:
- Deliver the Fit Body Boot Camp experience to our members in each class;
- Adhere to the description of the class and modify the intensity for participants when necessary;
- Continuously monitor the exercise intensity throughout the duration of the class;
- Ensure class begins and ends on time;
- Teach respective classes on a regular basis and keep subbing to a minimum;
- Communicate with Fit Body Boot Camp manager on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be member obsessed and passionate about helping them achieve their goals;
- Must have a high-energy and positive attitude;
- Must have experience leading group fitness classes;
- Must possess a current group fitness certification (ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM are acceptable)
- Must complete the Fit Body Boot Camp coaching certification within 90 days after starting (fully paid for by FBBC)
- Must possess and maintain current CPR/AED certification;
- Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable speaking in front of groups;
- Must be well-versed in basic anatomy, kinesiology, and exercise modifications for members;
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education;
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing; and
- Must have access to regular email and phone communication.
As a member of the Fit Body Boot Camp Team, you will receive;
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on FBBC gear
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Fit Body Boot Camp is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://www.fitbodybootcamp.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative