ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Personal Trainer is responsible for performing the following activities for the club:
SERVICE AND TRAIN CLIENTS [70% OF TIME]
• Create an outstanding initial personal training experience for introductory package clients.
• Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include
appropriate exercise selection, nutritional programming and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
• Inform clients of the fitness tools available to assist them in achieving their goals.
• Set expectations and hold clients accountable to their comprehensive fitness programs through goal setting, follow up discussions, and tracking progress.
• Demonstrate safe and proper exercise technique to clients.
SERVICE MEMBERS [20% OF TIME]
• Instruct members on proper use of club equipment and exercise techniques.
• Assist, at the club management’s request, in any member service activities (e.g., fitness seminars, boot camps, body fat tables, supplement/nutritional product demos etc.).
• Understand all aspects and benefits of the Crunch One Kick Off and deliver a positive fitness experience to members and guests.
• Help with racking weights and assisting in maintaining a neat, organized and clean club.
ADMINISTRATION/MISC. [10% OF TIME]
• Design comprehensive fitness programs using company-provided tools (dotFIT).
• Schedule all personal training sessions, other appointments, and administration time using company
• Trainer Business Plan execution.
• Execute other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) & (AED) Certification
Personal Training experience preferred but not required.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and
prolonged standing and walking.
While performing the duties of this job the team member is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence, as are weekends & holidays as needed to support the business.