Job Summary: The Client Experience Manager serves as a bridge for new/existing customers into Fitness Programming. With their guidance a successful CEM helps engage the membership acquisition team as well as overseeing all aspects of personal training. The role was created to improve Fitness as a whole and to deliver an outstanding member experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Drives Personal Training revenue at Point of Join (POJ) and with the existing in house personal training team while effectively monitoring labor management
· Ensures execution of personal training service standards to exceed member expectations and achieve member satisfaction goals
· Leads by example, coaches and encourages In-Shape core values, culture, vision and mission
· Provides training to club staff weekly from both education and PT sales related levels
· Ensures members receive an exceptional experience through the entire lifecycle of the personal training experience and encourages successful relationships leading to perpetual resigns
· Ensures proper techniques and practices are followed at all times for the safety of members and employees this is including but not limited to weekly session observations of the existing training staff.
· Serves as a member of the club leadership team (which may include the GM, Assistant GM, Membership Lead and/or others)
· Monitors needs for fitness department within the club and sets plans and actions to achieve desired results and continuously improve performance
· Ensures the Club has adequate staff based on needs of incoming new members and paying PT members. Successful CEM’s will partner with their GMs/RDs and take a look at peak times in the business and forecast needs based on those numbers
· Conducts personal training sessions with clients as needed, up to the maximum allowed per month
· Becomes the example of what “Great Service and Great Retention” looks like at all clubs