We’re looking for Certified Personal Trainers who are enthusiastic about helping people transform their lives. Whether you’re looking for a complete career change and need help getting there, or you’re already an experienced trainer looking to join a great organization and cause, we are interested in hearing from you!
Personal Trainers are involved in the assessment, teaching and training for a diverse population. You must be able to recognize a member’s potential and limitations. Personal Trainer’s responsibilities are to conduct private and group personal training sessions.
Multiple Locations Available in and around Greater Boston- Flexible Scheduling (Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Hours Available)
Skills and Competencies:
- Exhibit a reasonable quality level of physical fitness
- Be enthusiastic, have an outgoing personality
- Must be reliable, flexible and adaptable.
- Applicant must have good communication skills and possess the ability to provide excellent customer service to members and guests.
- Understand the relationship of the general public to the association, of staff to volunteer, and of staff to staff, and be able to effectively enhance and cultivate those relationships.
- Ability to interpret, carry out and implement into classes/programs, the mission and goals of the YMCA.
- Work as an integral member of a staff team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with adults, youth, teens, seniors and special populations.