The Trainer is responsible for upholding company standards and providing an unmatched workout for our clients, while fostering community and helping our clients achieve their goals. They are also responsible for growing the member base and utilizing the promotion of additional revenue streams and system wide challenges to diversify revenue. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. The Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training(HIIT), creating an environment of support to exceed our client’s expectations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 5-15 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by HQ.
- Perform Focus Meetings with active members. The goal is reaching a minimum 80% of members individually, working in tandem with the other training staff.
- Have weekly touchpoints with the training staff to align on Protocol/Programming, provide any feedback from clients while assisting them in the moment, and remain updated on current focuses.
- Social Media– Training team posts 1-2 times per training day, following Posting Standards, and engage on all posts.
- Attend a minimum of one community event per quarter and participate in all philanthropic events.
- Responsible for working as a team to close trials and working with Burn Ambassadors to maximize the client experience.
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps to keep the gym orderly.
- Promptly report facility needs to the Head Trainer, i.e. damaged equipment, holes in walls, etc.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique and modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Work with the training team to execute on facilitating Kidz Camps, as applicable.