Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States. Burn Boot Camp Palm Harbor is set to open in a few months with plans to host several pop up camps prior to opening. We are currently seeking a qualified Trainer for a Part-Time position for this location with lots of opportunity for career growth. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle. In addition, successful trainers must have an entrepreneurial drive, motivated to achieve agreed upon goals.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic, challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), while creating an inviting environment of support and delivering incredible results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote the brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be a fitness leader in the community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an NCCA accredited institution such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA or NFPT.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Bootcamp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send resume and social media links when applying.