Boot Camp Instructor - Mission Viejo, CA
2300 University Dr,
Costa Mesa , CA 92626
Be part of our Cause
The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
The YMCA of Orange County has an immediate need for Group Fitness instructor for Body Combat.
· Must be 18 years of age.
· CPR & First Aid certifications.
· Obtain Principles of YMCA Health & Fitness certification within 90 days of employment.
· Hold nationally recognized Group Exercise Instructor certification pertinent to the type of training.
· Prior experience in exercise instruction required.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer and results orientation.
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
The YMCA of Orange County offers excellent benefits as part of our compensation package. Programs such as medical and dental insurance options are available for full-time staff. Program discounts, retirement, and complimentary use of YMCA facilities are offered to all employees.
Learn more about opportunities at the Y
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education & Certifications: Minimum two years of fitness instruction experience.
•Ability to positively motivate members/ participants in fitness activities.
•Excellent verbal communication skills.
•Strong customer and results orientation.
•Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
•Ability to be an effective member of project teams.